Gaming is a passion and stress buster for many and new innovations in gaming technology have further enhanced the experience. The Xbox 360 Wireless Controller is a revolutionary introduction by Xbox in the arena of gaming, which promises to take you to the next level of realistic gaming experience. The Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller has an ergonomic design and a new button layout, which makes it trendy and easy to operate. It enables four people to play at a time on a single console within an area of 30ft distance from the console, thanks to its 2.4GHz technology. The Wireless Controller for Microsoft Xbox 360 also aids in speedy access to all your movies, images, games and much more on your Xbox 360 system.
The Wireless Controller for Xbox 360 is a great accessory for precision games. The controller comes with two standard size AA batteries. Features such as an adjustable vibration feedback come handy to save battery life. It easily integrates with the wireless headset port which can be used for a private gaming session. The Guide button eases usage by helping you switch on and switch off your Xbox Wireless Controller, keep track of your buddies and access media and games.
- Playing Range: Up to 30ft from the screen
- Guide button for easy operation
- Can be used with wireless headset for private gaming
- Compatible with Xbox 360 gaming system
- Vibration Feedback function lets you feel all the bumps, swerves and crashes just as in real life! (may vary based on game setting)
- D-pad included for directional controls in action driving games
- 4 secondary action buttons at the front panel for horn or view change, like a real driving experience
- Shift gears easily with two wheel-mounted paddles
- For PC and Xbox 360: for Windows works with most Windows 8 PCs and Xbox 360, delivering a consistent and universal gaming experience.